Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Bacco's 2013 in pictures

My year in pictures starting in January hiking in the mountains near Lake Como.

Celebrating Carnevale in Offida with my friends Alessandra and Pippo

Hiking up to the abandoned hermits' church above Ascoli Piceno in March

April, still snow in the Sibillini mountains at Forca di Presta

Another April picture, at a plant festival at Roccafluvione

Getting green again in April/May

Hanging out with my new biking friends from Switzerland at Nascondiglio di Bacco in June


July hiking with my dad and Belgian friend

In July, Dad said this peak was the final one for us to have climbed to complete all the mountains over 2,000 meters in the Marche.  Now, he is saying something about a place called Abruzzo

In August I started sampling the grapes to see if they were ripe

I love my Gola hikes in Sept/Oct

I got to go to Merano with Dad for the wine festival

November-they finally released my wine: Baccofino

Xmas market in Ascoli

Finishing up the year, a gray day in December

No comments: