Friday, December 05, 2008

Dawn, December 5, 2008 and Pearadio and 75th anniversary of the 21st amendment






I was lucky today and got up at dawn, thanks to my amico, Bacco.  I saw some cool colors coming from outside my room, so hustled to get the camera and "capture" dawn in digital.
The colors are untouched, one is a bit impressionistic from camera movement and another I made into a vignette.  The vignette was taken at a different exposure, so the colors are not as they were in reality; the others are as I saw them  Enjoy!  I have to add a little publicity here for a free internet radio station called Pearadio.  You can find them at pearadio.com.  The guy "Mr. Pear" has a playlist of 8500 or so songs and they are eclectic and wonderful.   Try it out!  Finally, lets all raise a glass to the 75th anniversary of the end of prohibition.. drink responsibly!

dds

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Here is another free internet music site that I have listened to exclusive for the last year. My radio doesn't get any use, nor does my stero...

Try listening to: pandora.com

You can choose so many styles of music and customize accordingly.

ljj