Friday, July 04, 2008

Happy 4th of July, USA




4 Luglio
A belated buon compleanno a teresa. Mi dispiace sono in ritardo!
Happy 4th of July to all in America.
The pool is ready to swim in, although there are yet little things to finish.
I hope you can all come and enjoy it someday.
We will be almost full this weekend, but only short stays. Some of the days in August we are already full which is an improvement over last year.
I baked 5 cereal bread today and made 2 sorbets as well as hoed the vineyard, cleaned the rooms and the patio and the yard today.
I think we are ready for guests. I also took my 1st swim today after the vineyard work and it surely was nice!
Have a great weekend!
d

1 comment:

Adrian Reynolds said...

Ahhh finalmente...would be great to have a little wetbar area, give it that Cancun vibe. Nice work. Looking like I'll be at NDB 25th and 26th of September.