Wednesday, June 06, 2007

1st night in the b and b





6 giugno
I spent my first night in the bed and breakfast and had a nice dinner with the present owners Jacques and Sylvia and a couple from San Benedetto who run a fish restaurant there. It is extremely peaceful here with no noise or light pollution, just the grilli or crickets and an occasional dog barking. We ate al aperto or outside on a beautiful evening! You can see above 2 pictures which I took from the door of my room at around sunset. Today, I selected 40 of my photos which I had taken in the last year and will head to Ascoli Piceno to have them enlarged and framed for the rooms, as the present owners will be taking their personal artwork. Also we will be continuing the search for the perfect pecorino (sheep cheese) and cured meats and wines to serve here. For those who want to see the present website for the agriturismo, it is vinoffida.com. Ciao

No comments: